Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hiatus Bound

Hello, out there!

I was going to crack a joke about the lag time in my blog postings, but really, there's nothing too funny about it, so instead, I'd like to share my feelings.

At this moment, I don't have the time that I'd love to devote to The Silly Canner.  I know, it's sad.  And true.  Personally, I think blogs should be watered regularly, yet mine hasn't received any of that showered love in 3 months.  It's not good for me, or my readers. 

Which leads me to this...I've already been on an unannounced hiatus for the last 3 months...and would really like to continue doing so for at least another phase of the moon.  I need more time before moving along in this space.

Time moves very fast these days.  I'm sure that before we know it, I'll be right back where I left off, and positively be in the motion at that time.  Until then, I leave you with this cuteness...

video

Blueberry season around these parts has sadly come to an end.  :(  But, here's a few pictures to take us back to the sweetness of this past July.



  

  

 
   
We've spent the last 4 years at the Temecula Blueberry Farm.  Lots of love has gone 'round as we've picked our way through these berries.   Sneak a peek at last year's post, and the year before, all of which highlight our blueberry adventures!




 


See you again soon! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand, Ginny! We'll just have to keep in touch by hanging out in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! =) Blueberries can be frozen and eaten as little treats throughout the year!
    My blog: www.iconveyawareness.com and on Facebook: Conveying Awareness with Jessica David (in case you wanted to follow and forgot what I shared with you the other week). Choose, eat, and live well! I also share some vegan treats on occasion. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! I just followed your Facebook page; it's awesome to read all your thoughts on food and healthy eating! Hope you're well and enjoying your new home!!!!

      Delete